BEST EQUIPMENT REVIEWS
Learn about boxing as a fitness, training techniques and analysis of top exercise equipment
Latest Blog Posts
— Read & Share —
- How to Pick A Punching Bag Keeping Main Factors in Mind?Learn about the main factors to pick a durable and affordable punching bag hassle free according to your workout needs.
- Best Boxing Headgear | Review & Buying GuideHeadwear is an essential part of the boxing game; the best helmet can provide you with a high degree of protection and comfort without worry.
- Basic Boxing Punches and Moves| How to Practice Like Pro Boxers?The basic boxing punches are 4 which is Jab, Cross, Hook and uppercut, but many professionals express its 6 by adding clauses for hook and uppercut. And boxing moves are two that are mostly practiced by professional boxers.
- Boxing Footwork Drills for Beginners [Quick Methods to Enhance]Boxing footwork drills for beginners is an important part to learn tactical aspects and become a professional boxer. It’s role in other fighting games, such
- Is Boxing Good Exercise for Losing Weight?Boxing can be considered one of the best combat sports for losing weight and/or burning fat. In fact, before I started boxing, I was scared
- What Muscles Does Boxing Work the Most?If you are a combat sports lover who especially loves boxing, it is essential to know every bit of knowledge needed before proceeding with any
- Amazing Boxing Tips for Beginners at Home & Training RoutineBoxing training for beginners, especially at home, can be fun by sticking to a few simple tips. By using some minimal or no equipment, you
- How Many Calories Does Boxing Burn?If you’re wondering how many calories does boxing burns, today I’m going to explain the exact numbers and workout types to you. Overall, every fitness
- These 6 Boxing Footwork Drills Will Make You A Lethal StrikerOver time, many types of boxing emerged as combat sports, but each one depends upon punching strikes and kicks. However, there is another important thing
- How to Stop a Free-Standing Punching Bag from Moving?Its not bad if your punching bag moves, as it is your opponent for practice to enhance your controlled hits. But of course, too much
- Is Punching Bag Good for Losing Weight?Punching bag is a tool that can transform your obsessive life into a vibrant body by burning calories and losing weight.
- Is punching the bag a good workout?Punching bag workout is not limited to professional boxing but indeed it’s a good supplement for losing weight and building musles.
- Most Effective Free Standing Punching Bag Workout for Boxing & CardioFree standing punching bag workout is an effective choice for those who want to improve their fighting sports skills or build the physique they desire.
- How to Choose A Punching Bag? [Guide📝]Whether you’re preparing for a competition, starting to practice martial arts, or just fitness boxing and decide to buy a punching bag or pear for
- Free Standing Punching Bag Vs Hanging [Best Advice]You don’t need to make a punching bag for your boxing or fitness exercises as a hard and fast rule. In fact, the boxing bag
- How to Make A Punching Bag at Home? | Boxing Gym Ideas!More than a quarter of the world’s population does not exercise enough to maintain their basic levels of health and well-being. Research shows that in
- Benefits of Punching Bags: You Must Know Right Now💖The punching bag is not a training tool in modern combat sports, but it has a long and prominent place in all recorded history. It
- Types of Punching Bags: How its Exercises Are Effective?🧐The innovation of modern methods and different types of punching bags has completely changed the concept of boxing that was considered before. Now you are
- Best Free Standing Punching Bag for Beginners & Teenagers|ReviewsLooking for the best free standing punching bag? The punching bag that withstands your hard blows and lasts for many years? The bags that meet
- Best Free Standing Punching Bags for Home | ReviewsIf you are looking for the best free standing punching bags for home workouts. You are in the right place to read straight forward reviews
- Best Free Standing Punching Bags for Boxing at Gyms | ReviewsJust a look and design of a standalone punch bag doesn’t give you the best performance for your boxing needs. It is the features and
- Best Double End Bags Reviewed with Bonus Tips Double-ended bags are the best and most useful boxing equipment you can have at home in the punching bag category. Why? One of the reasons
- Double End Bag Benefits, Tips and Buying Guide – 2022The benefits of a double-end bag are many and it is probably the most versatile device. Not only is it useful for boxers and MMA
- The Best Ways to Do Heavy Bag Maintenance FreeAre you worried about the maintenance of your heavy bag? If you do, don’t worry! I can show you some of the best ways to
- Speed Bag Workout Benefits[Boost Up Your Boxing]If you want to be the perfect boxer who can punch super-fast, control it tirelessly, and have a lot of resistance, then you have to
- Shadow Boxing Benefits [An Easy Way to Burn Calories]Shadow boxing is a full-body aerobic exercise, mainly related to boxing, but it is also used in other fighting sports. Shadow boxing has many benefits
- Boxer Push Ups: [How to Gain Explosive Power?]💥It is not surprising to you how professional and well-known boxers exert explosive power and often knock down their opponents with a charming blow. Do
- Heavy Bag Workout Benefits for Ultimate Boxing and FitnessThe heavy punch bag workout develop your body strength, boost and improves the power of your forearms, hands. From medical point of view and analysis
- What is Boxing? [Definition & Benefits]Boxing is a sport known as pugilism (literally fist fighting) and prizefighting (the fight for prizes/money) by fighting with fists. Since 1904, boxing has been
- Boxing Workouts for Beginners: 5 Common Mistakes You Shouldn’t MakeFor boxing workouts, a punching bag is an essential training item, especially for beginners, it is very beneficial equipment. However, some mistakes can also have
Know who is behind this site?
Hi, my name is David the founder and CEO of fitnessumpire.com. We are a team of fitness enthusiasts with having years of fitness exercises and combat sports experience.
We strive to improve our skills passionately and sharing our experiences on this platform with other fitness lovers like you.