Hey,,, boxers and fitness lovers,,, you are at the right place to know about some top listed free standing punching bags. Just click below my awesome bags selection for you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Free standing punching bags are more comfortable, convenient and comparatively easy exercising tool for boxing, combat sports, cardio and fitness boxing workouts. An attractive feature of the free standing punching bag is that it can be use in small places or at home gyms.
I have separately combined some top rated free standing punching bags in a way that will definitely give the value you are looking for,,, but if you are in a hurry? Check out my top picks for a quick selection: –
Free Standing Punching Bag Buying Guide
Before you get your first freestanding punching bag, following are some important things you should be familiar with to make a good selection.
- Type of Exercise: – Be familiarize yourself about the type of workout and your ultimate goal because every free standing punching bag has certain purpose of use.
- Types of users: – Always choose a free standing punch bag according to your age because every standalone bag is not a multifunctional or unisex.
- Required size and space: – Get a free standing bag which can be easily adjusted to your favorite workout place keeping in mind swing angle and size of the bag.
- Material quality: – For getting a good quality standing bag look for the type of material used, environmental protection, structural composition, durability, and long-lasting tear resistance.
- Easy assembly line: -Everyone is not a technician, they cannot easily assemble different tools/gadgets. So, if you are of that type, please read the “what” and “how” of the bag assembly carefully, or can seek some help to avoid any trouble during the setup.
- Brand and customer support: – Always choose a good brand. Getting your free standing punching bag from a reputed brand can give you a trusted product with best customer support.
How to Set Up a Free Standing Punch Bag and Avoid Problems?
Compared to heavy hanging bags, free standing punch bags are more comfortable in many ways, but the correct setting of the bags is also the most important factor to be considered. After my in-depth research, we noticed some common problems that people encounter which are: –
Read User Manual & Use Appropriate Tools: – It is often found that users have questions about bag imbalance and stand tube breakage. The reason is that the assembly process of some bags is a bit difficult. This can happen if the incorrect tools are used and not adopted the proper setting method.
To avoid this, you may need to carefully read the instructions in the user manual that comes with each product, and use appropriate tools to tighten the screws and bolts correctly. If you are not a technician and do not know how to assemble your bag, it is necessary to ask a technician for help.
Use Suitable Filling Materials: -The next common problem is the instability and sliding of the bag base during exercise. The stand-up punching bag is a relaxed design and there are many options. Similarly, filling the base with different materials (i.e., water, sand or gravel, etc.) is also an optional element for user convenience.
Therefore, when you encounter such problems, be sure to use heavy and strong materials, such as sand or gravel, because these materials provide your bag with excellent stability and less slippage.
Note: – Best sand for free standing punching bag is dry sand that can be found at any nearest home depot.
Final Verdict – What Should to Buy?
Both types of bags have their advantages and disadvantages. If you care about convenience and versatility, then a standing bag like Century kicking bag, Century BOB xl and Ringside Elite Free Standing may be the best choice for you because it has more advantages for every athlete.
However, if you are a professional athlete and can arrange an environment like a gym without compromising on you and your family sfety , then some top heavy hanging bags may also be a good choice.